Two Options For Your SEMICON West Experience
• 3 Days of SEMICON West Expo
• Keynotes & Executive Panels
• Meet the Experts Sessions
• Design Automation Conference Expo (20th – 22nd)
A Complimentary Pass Through May 17
All In Pass
• All benefits of the Expo Pass ++
• SEMI Market Symposium (Monday, July 20)
• SEMI Welcome Reception (Monday, July 20)
• Test Vision Symposium: Expanding the Role of Test
• Daily Bites & Brews
• Meeting Space in Members Lounge
$400 for SEMI Members. $490 for Non-Members
A la Carte Items
Additions Available to the Expo Pass
SEMI Welcome Reception: $125
SEMI Market Symposium: $300
Test Vision Symposium: Expanding the Role of Test: $275
Bulls & Bears: $50
Some Questions You Might Have
● Cancellation refund requests must be submitted in writing no later than June 22, 2020 and will be subject to a $50.00 processing fee. Email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Only substitution requests will be accepted after June 23, 2020 and also must be submitted in writing from the original registrant. For additional information, contact Customer Service at +1.508.743.8532.
● Refunds will not be processed after August 7, 2020.
Hours of Operation: 6:00am–2:00pm (PST)
Standard Rates: May 18 through July 7
Expo Pass SEMI Members: $100
Expo Pass Non-Members: $150
All In Pass SEMI Members: $500
All In Pass Non-Member: $640
Advance Rates: July 8 through July 23
Expo Pass SEMI Members: $150
Expo Pass Non-Members: $180
All In Pass SEMI Members: $600
All In Pass Non-Member: $670
In the Registration Resource Center there is the ability to download a PDF copy of your receipt.
Use your business email when registering. Domain matches with the SEMI Member Database are automatically offered member pricing. If you are a SEMI Member and not receiving the rate on the registration form, contact email@example.com.
Login to the Registration Resource Center
On the "Contact Details" page of the registration form select that you need a Visa Letter. An additional page will capture your details. Once registered you can create a PDF in the Registration Resource Center.