The 50th Edition of SEMICON West is a Virtual Event.
Join us online from the comfort of your home or work office using any mode of connection through your laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Participate in a full exhibition experience, featuring all the content, high-level keynotes, exhibits, and networking opportunities of a physical show — minus the travel.
Our digital platform brings together microelectronics manufacturing and design professionals from around the globe, and offers the full-featured experiences you’ve come to expect:
- VIEW live-streamed Keynotes & Executive Panels.
- ATTEND technical sessions covering relevant topics: AI, advanced manufacturing, packaging, materials, test, silicon photonics, diversity & inclusion, and more.
- CONNECT in real-time with 100+ exhibitors via virtual exhibit booths.
- EXPLORE Featured Programs: Bulls & Bears, imec sessions, Market Symposium, SOI Industry Consortium, and Test Vision Symposium.
- BROWSE Pavilions: Manufacturing, Mobility, MedTech, Workforce, QED-C Quantum Technology, and Southeast Asia.
What's unique this year? We're bringing SEMICON West to you at your fingertips! Experience the entire show with the All-In Pass in the comfort of your home—enjoy live features from July 20-23 and get continual 24/7 access to all programs and exhibitors for an additional 60 days.
EXPLORE, NETWORK, INTERACT VIRTUALLY @ SEMICON WEST 2020
Come together online — SEMICON West connects the entire extended electronics supply chain — in one place, at one time. It’s the SMART way to re-connect with your contacts, customers, partners, and make new ones to drive your business forward.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business and technology leaders, researchers, and industry analysts from across the microelectronics supply chain, including: