This year at SEMICON West, the “BEST OF WEST” awards will be presented by Semiconductor Digest and SEMI. The “Best of West” award was established to recognize innovative new products that are moving the semiconductor manufacturing industry forward. Winning entries will be products or services that are having a significant impact on the industry as a whole or in a particular application.
- Due to the nature of continual improvement, entries do not have to be entirely new products or services; upgrades and other improvements to existing products or services will also be considered.
- Special consideration will be given to innovations dedicated to improving safety and/or reducing environmental impact.
- The Best of West contest is open only to 2020 SEMICON West exhibitors.
- The panel of judges consists of the editors of Semiconductor Digest: Pete Singer, Ed Korcynski, Shannon Davis, Dave Lammers, John Blyler and Dick James.
- Finalists will be announced prior to SEMICON West. The winner will be announced Wednesday, July 22 at SEMICON West.
- Deadline for submission: Friday, July 10, 2020 . Please complete all fields below.
- For assistance or questions, please contact SEMI Show Management via email: email@example.com.