As an invited speaker for Virtual SEMICON West 2020, we are inviting you to create your login credentials.
You will receive an email invite from semiconwestprograms.semi.org to create a password once your submission is approved.
If you have not received an email invite to create a password, please contact Paul Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already created your profile, please click the link below, sign in with the username and password that you created when you accepted your email invitation into the system.
Speaker Agreement: Upon Confirmation
Speaker Headshot Photo: Upon Confirmation
Professional Biography: June 19, 2020
Presentation Title: June 19, 2020
Presentation Abstract: June 19, 2020
Final Presentation (PowerPoint, 16x9): July 3, 2020
Final Presentation (PDF): July 3, 2020
For Pre-recorded Presentations only
Presentation Video: July 3, 2020
For On Demand (Pre-recorded) Presentations:
We hope you will join us in promoting SEMICON West which will enhance your industry visibility and drive attendees to your presentation. Your participation as a speaker provides you and your company’s professional targeted exposure and is an opportunity to elevate your profile within the entire global electronics design and manufacturing supply chain. Effort well spent reaching the engineering community who have not had a chance to connect with you recently. Helpful hints featured below:
- Follow SEMICON West on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #SEMICONWest in your posts, and follow us to get all the event news on our social channels
- Like, comment, retweet and share our posts, Tag the SEMICON West, SEMI Americas, your friends, and colleagues.
- Provide SEMI with a 1-2-minute video of you talking about your presentation and we will post it on our social channels. Please send your video to email@example.com.
- Provide information about your presentation and the event in your company’s customer and employee newsletters, intranet, as well as other communications.
- Place the show banner or logo, accessible below, on your company’s website and/or as part of your e-mail signature.
- Ask your company to post information on its website about the show and your presentation.
- Develop a company press release on your presentation to distribute to industry media.
- Invite your customers or colleagues to attend your session. Encourage them to Register today for this exciting virtual event.
- Please see examples of posts you can easily share and use to inspire your own posts! Do not forget to dress up your post with one of the promotional graphics below. Feel free to customize your posts so your networks can learn about your thoughts and excitement.
Links For You To Share
- I will be speaking at the Virtual #SEMICONWest 2020 event on July 20-23. Who else is registered? https://semiconwest.info/join
- This conference has the most excellent networking around! Right from your laptop, tablet, or phone. Anyone else joining the Virtual #SEMICONWest 2020 event on July 20-23? https://semiconwest.info/join
- Engage in the #SEMICONWest Expo Hall — discover new products and services from international sources and chat during LIVE Exhibit ... https://semiconwest.info/join
- My company is a proud sponsor! #SEMICONWest Virtual Event is July 20-23 https://semiconwest.info/join
- The #SEMICONWest Event has gone digital! Same great content, same great people, same great event, now online! Learn more here: https://semiconwest.info/join
- The #SEMICONWest Virtual Event officially kicks off July 20-23! Featuring keynotes, roadmap updates, strategic insights & case studies presented by industry innovators – not to be missed! Save your spot today – https://semiconwest.info/join
- Heard the buzz about the #SEMICONWest Virtual Event?! Get excited with us! This series of live, interactive programs bring you the latest news about what is coming from the #semiconductor #mfg industry and lets you dive deep into practical, hands-on learning. Hear from key product experts, connect with other attendees, join the conversation through panel discussions and live Q&A, and explore vendor solutions in the virtual expo. Learn more here: https://semiconwest.info/join
If you have any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org