Standards increase market access, promote communication within and across industries, accelerate product development, enable faster commercialization, reduce costs, and protect workers and the environment.
Connect to make things work together! Join the SEMI International Standards Program and keep up-to-date with our upcoming events.
BECOME A MEMBER
SEMI Standards Program Membership is required to participate, but free of charge and does not require SEMI Corporate Membership. Get involved and join today!
North America Standards Summer Meetings 2020
July-August, via Web Conference
The North America Summer Meetings will be held via virtual Web conference during July and early August. Spreading them out over several weeks will minimize meeting conflicts and maximize member participation.
Task Force Meetings will proceed via Web conference. Dates and times for each meeting will be emailed to Task Force members.
Technical Committee Chapter Meetings are postponed until further notice.
- July 7-9: 3D Packaging & Integration (July 9); NOTE: Automated Test Equipment, Micropatterning, and Photovoltaic Materials have been postponed until further notice.
- July 13-16: Information & Control, MEMS/NEMS, and Metrics
- July 27-30: Environmental, Health and Safety
- August 3-5: Facilities, Gases, and Liquid Chemicals
- August 10-13: Physical Interfaces & Carriers, Silicon Wafer, and Traceability
View detailed schedule here: PDF
Meeting topics include:
- Advanced Process Control
- Back-end Factory Integration
- Building Information Modeling
- Contaminants in Gas Delivery Systems
- Data Security
- Diagnostic Data Acquisition - EDA Freeze 3
- Dynamic Pitting Potential Tests
- Electron Microscopy Workflow
- Korean High-Pressure Gas Safety Control Requirements
- Liquid Chemicals and UPW
- Panel Level Packaging
- PFOA Restriction in Fluoromaterials
- Proactive Yield Management for Advanced Nodes
- S2 Pressure Guidelines
- Smart Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Traceability
- Water Management for Sustainable Manufacturing
NOTE: Standards meetings are open to all, but you must be a SEMI Standards Program Member to attend. If you are not a Member, please join the Standards Program and start making a big contribution to the industry’s progress, complete an application form today!
Questions? Contact your local staff coordinator: Click here