Chairman and CEO, Third Millennium Test Solutions
Dr. Bottoms received a B.S. degree in Physics from Huntington College in Montgomery, Alabama in 1965, and a Ph.D. in Solid State from Tulane University in New Orleans in 1969 and is currently Chairman of Third Millennium Test Solutions. He has worked as a faculty member in the department of electrical engineering at Princeton University, manager of Research and Development at Varian Associates, founding President of the Semiconductor Equipment Group of Varian Associates and general Partner of Patricof & Co. Ventures.
Dr. Bottoms has participated in the startup and growth of many companies through his venture capital activity and through his own work as an entrepreneur.
He has served as Chairman and CEO of many companies both public. Some of his current responsibilities include:
- Emeritus Member of the Board of Tulane University
- Co-Chair of the Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap
- Chairman of the SEMI’s Awards Committee
- Member of the Board of MIT’s Microphotonic Center
- Chairman of Fluence Analytics
- Chairman of the Technology Board of Tulane’s POLYRMC center.
- Chairman of Third Millennium Test Solutions