SMART MedTech CFA—Share Your Expertise!
Thank you for your interest in presenting your products and technology at our SMART MedTech Pavilion at SEMICON West 2020. The pavilion is a place to connect the electronics supply chain with the medical device creators–from concept to consumer–to maximize business opportunities, share technology developments and roadmaps and speed new MedTech electronics applications to the market.
Our attendees are interested in hearing and seeing the latest developments in SMART MedTech devices and to use this engagement to show your latest products and/or speak to critical needs for moving forward, including:
- Materials, electronics, microfluidics, manufacturing processes and algorithms for wearable sensors
- Wireless Integrated Sensor Systems
- ECG, functionalized biomarker sensors and hydration sensors.
- Advanced Electronics for Health Monitoring
- Aeromedical-monitoring and diagnostics capabilities within the en-route care mission for the US Air Force
- Health monitoring with diagnostics and performance augmentation
- Wearable Device for Ambulatory Monitoring Capability
- Wearable, Human-Biochemistry Monitoring Capability
- Wearable, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring Capability
- Open Concepts for Wearable/Mobile Human-Monitoring/Diagnostic Capabilities
- Key advances in component or materials technologies for Healthcare applications
If you can share your technology developments, this opportunity may be for you. Simply complete online submission form and submit. We will contact you by May 18th if your presentation is accepted.
Important Information and Deadlines | SMART MedTech CFA
- May 4: Deadline to Submit
- May 18: Notification of Acceptance
- June 22: Draft Presentation Due
- July 6: Final Presentation Due
- July 21-23: Presentation Date
Contact Michelle Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.310.930.7669