1.408.943.6900


Leveraging Analog to Deliver the Missing Sensor for Highly Automated Driving

Smart Transportation Pavilion Wednesday, July 10
3:35pm to 4:05pm

Cameras, ultrasonic sensors, and today’s digital radar might be able to get us almost (90%) to autonomous driving. These sensors, tied to current computer vision and traditional and new artificial intelligence algorithms, are sufficient for the basic driving challenges we face today. But, the remaining 10% (the real definition of the “last mile”) will become critical to ensuring the highest levels of safety and long term, daily community acceptance.

Share page with AddThis