Virtual Exhibitor Resource Library
Resources & Training Materials
- Virtual Booth At-A-Glance
- Booth Build tutorial video
- Specifically recorded for SEMICON West 2020 Virtual event
- Booth Build Tutorial PDF
- General information from the booth builder. Some contents may vary
- Exhibitor Booth Rep Training Webinar Recording
- SEMICON West 2020 Virtual Post-Show Report
Exhibit Planning Key Dates
- Week of June 29: Booth design & content upload begins
- July 3: Last day to submit Virtual Booth Application
- July 13: Booth Preview Site available to exhibitors
- July 14: Exhibitor Booth Rep Training Webinar
- July 17: Booth Builds Complete
- July 20: Expo Open, 10:00am-12:00pm (soft opening)
- July 21: Expo Open, 9:00am-3:00pm
- July 22: Expo Open, 9:00am-3:00pm
- July 23: Expo Open, 9:00am-3:00pm
(Updated: July 15, 2020)
Monday, July 20 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
Tuesday, July 21 through Thursday, July 23 - 9:00am - 3:00pm
The portal is open and available for two months post event and your staff may find it valuable to spend time logged in to chat with any attendees who visit the portal in the post event timeline.
Two types of leads will be available to exhibitors:
Hot leads: The attendee shares their digital business card with you
Warm leads: Lists of attendees (to include contact details and demographics) who visited your booth will be shared at regular intervals post event.
Join us at the prospective exhibitor webinar for full details.
See Exhibitor Directory for a list of exhibiting companies.
The NVYTES tool allows you to invite your customers with a complimentary Expo Pass. See NVYTES section for more info.
We hope you will join us in promoting SEMICON West via social media
- Follow SEMICON West on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #SEMICONWest in your posts, and follow us to get all the event news on our social channels
LinkedIn: @SEMI Americas
- Like, comment, retweet and share our posts, Tag the SEMICON West, SEMI Americas, your friends, and colleagues.
Thank you for your assistance in helping make the Virtual SEMICON West 2020 event a success. If you have any questions regarding our social media, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NVYTES—Customer Invitation Tool
NVYTES is a complimentary customer email and social media invitation tool. Send branded outreach to customers and prospects with an offer for discounted registration via:
- Social Media
- and more!
The tool is available to exhibitors within three days of SEMI receiving the contract to exhibit.
- Free Expo Pass
- $199 All In Pass
- Email (NVYTES sends, you provide the list)
- Email (you download the html and send yourself)
- Digital Page to share link
- PDF download to share
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Graphics for website and or email signatures
You can add company information and products on display that will populate your emails, digital pages and PDF downloads.
Please contact the NVYTES Customer Care Team at email@example.com
Exhibitor Registration Portal
The Exhibitor Registration Portal allows the Exhibit Manager to register booth hosts quickly for their passes without the need to have them go through registration sessions individually.
Once registered, each team member will receive a confirmation of their participation and communications on how to login to the portal.
Within the Communique Virtual Event portal, Exhibit Managers can enter all team members that should have Booth Attendant capacity in order to represent the organization during open hours.
5 expo only, 2 All-in
5 expo only, 1 All-in
However, through the NVYTES program an unlimited number of Expo Passes are available to exhibitors. Use that link or https://bit.ly/SW20GuestRate
Yes, via the standard registration process, individuals can register for $199. Use your NVYTES link or https://bit.ly/SW20GuestRate
Yes, you'll want each person to be registered so that in the chat function they are presenting as themselves. With our complimentary Expo Pass program you have the flexibility to get the full team registered if you need more than 5 Expo Passes.