SEMICON West connects the entire extended supply chain, all in one place and at one time. You’ll connect with the best in the business — from materials, equipment, design, manufacturing, system integration, and demand channels to new verticals and adjacencies such as flexible hybrid electronics, MEMS and sensors, and more. It’s the premier place to re-connect with your contacts and make new ones to drive your business forward.
INSIGHT, INNOVATIONS & INTELLIGENCE
Our industry — and the world — is moving BEYOND SMART
Programs and Activities
Last year was a banner year for our industry and our Expo. This year promises even more! Smart Manufacturing, Smart Transportation, MedTech, IoT, and much more. There will be more great stuff to discover than ever before on the Expo floor. Check out our growing roster of exhibitors
Receptions, breakfasts, award ceremonies, and general schmoozing at Meet the Experts, TechTALKs Theaters, and the Expo Hall. Sure, you came here to learn and do business, but also to make connections! Join us!
The semiconductor industry is on the cusp of a rapid, multi-year expansion powered by new end-markets and growth in revolutionary technology segments such as AI, IoT, and autonomous vehicles. What are the opportunities and challenges? Hear what leading analysts and investors have to say.
COLLEGE STUDENTS—REGISTER FREE
Join us at the Smart Workforce Pavilion to access the resources you need to get started in the microelectronics industry!
- LEARN at the Meet the Experts Theater with industry experts from Applied Materials, ASML, Edwards, KLA, Lam Research, Revasum, TEL, and more
- NETWORK and get connected to an industry mentor
- INTERVIEW for open roles at top microelectronics companies
- TOUR the show floor and meet companies eager to meet you
- WIN prizes
The 34th edition of the globally established WT | Wearable Technologies Conference Series is THE must-attend event for all decision makers in the industry. Since 2006, WT has helped you to set your focus and give guidance for your business and strategy.
- Linking the System and Semiconductor Design Ecosystem with the Electronic Product Supply and Manufacturing Chain
- Accelerating collaboration to take new electronic products from concept to consumer
- The full spectrum of design including IP, EDA, embedded software, design services, and design infrastructure
Visionaries and Technology Elites deliver keynotes on the advanced chips and computing technologies critical to driving leaps in applications including quantum computing, high-performance computing (HPC) and AI.
Exhibit in the Systems Integration Pavilion at SEMICON West for an opportunity to collaborate on design and manufacturing options for the next generation of electronics applications.