- Tip of the Month - A Comprehensive Social Media Approach
- FAQ: What is the Process for Managing EDCs (Exhibitor Designated Contractors)?
- New! Upgraded Floor Plan and User Interface
- Advertise on the New Floor Plan
- Have you extended complimentary registration to your valued customers?
- Chance to win!
- THE SEMI VIP Reception
- Raise Your Glasses at the SEMICON West Happy Hour
- Call for Entries: Best of West Awards - Extended deadline to May 21, 2012
- Continuing Exhibitor Activities
Your SEMICON West Team
- 2nd - SEMICON West visitor registration is $100 for Expo Only
- 4th - Advanced Warehouse Shipments accepted
- 8th - Exhibitor Designated Contractors (EDC) Application deadline
- 8th - Web Advertising Insertion Orders due
- 8th - SEMI Exhibit Package Solutions advanced rate deadline
- 10th - Last day for exhibitors to be listed in the printed Pocket Guide/Map
- 10th - Convention News Network Production deadline
- 12th - Exhibitor Update
- 13th - Space selection appointments sent for SEMICON West 2013
- 14th - International Ocean Freight (LCL) received for Advanced Warehouse (TWI)
- 19th - International Ocean Freight (FCL) received for Advanced Warehouse (TWI)
- 19th - Curbside Boarding (at Moscone Center) requests deadline
- 19th - Advance Order Discounts deadline for most vendors
- 22nd - Exhibitor Housing and Cancellation deadline
- 22nd - Catering Orders (for priority service) deadline
- 22nd - Air Freight received for Advanced Warehouse (TWI)
- 24th - Exhibitor Badge Requests due
- 26th - Monthly Exhibitor Update (final)
- 26th - Advanced Warehouse Shipment deadline
Exhibitor Services Manual
Intersolar North America
Marketing and Promotions
Exhibitor Badge Registration and Lead Retrieval
Tip of the Month - A Comprehensive Social Media Approach|
From start to finish there are numerous opportunities to engage customers and potential customers via Social Media and events. See this Social Networking and your Tradeshow infographic for some excellent ideas for a comprehensive approach to your Social Media Campaign.
Additional Visibility on the SEMICON West Home Page - Social Media Reminder: Your corporate Twitter account gains your organization additional visibility on the front page of www.semiconwest.org starting in June. A feed of Tweets from exhibitors on our Exhibitor List will be placed on our front page that received over 140,000 hits last year in the month of June. If you are not on the list, send your Twitter account information to Stephen Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ: What is the Process for Managing EDCs (Exhibitor Designated Contractors)?
Exhibitors wishing to appoint an Exhibitor Designated Contractor must do so from within their a2z Exhibitor Portal.
All EDCs can expect to receive detailed access and logistics information from SEMI in mid-June.
- Login, a2z Exhibitor Portal and click "Edit" in the "Manage EDC" area.
- From the dropdown, select the EDC that your organization will be working with.
- If the name of the EDC is not there, select "My Contractor is Not Listed Here" and then submit a new EDC Application.
- Work with your EDC to Fax or mail a signed copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance by June 8, 2012 to:
c/o Shows Department
3081 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
New! Upgraded Floor Plan and User Interface
The SEMICON West Show Floor Map has an updated and easier-to-use interface better connects attendees to your company and product. Attendees and Exhibitors can search, bookmark and print a map of companies and market segments that fit their needs. Users who create a personal login will be able to access this saved information from the new SEMICON West Mobile App that is launching this June.
Help your customers and prospects find you by ensuring your company information is up-to-date. Updates to your company profile must be made through a2z Exhibitor Directory Administrative Site. To maximize your visibility in this online tool, the following items are available:
Reminder: the deadline to update your company contact information to be included in the printed SEMICON West Event Directory is May 18, 2012. There will not be a printed addendum. All edits received after May 18, 2012 will be captured online and in the SEMICON West Mobile App.
Advertise on the New Floor Plan
Thousands of sets of eyes will spend time on the new floor plan over the coming months. Options to advertise in the lower left corner are available. Each will be in place through July 14, 2012. Contact Marlene Sibley at email@example.com or +1.408.943.6988 for additional information
Have you extended complimentary registration to your valued customers?
Express Exhibitor Invites is the FREE email campaign service allowing you to send up to three customized emails to an unlimited number of your customer and prospects - inviting them to SEMICON West.
Offer your customers the gift of free registration with this simple to use service - login to your Exhibitor Registration Portal now!
Chance to win!
Exhibitors who engage in the Express Exhibitor Invites program have the additional opportunity to win valuable prizes that will further support your SEMICON West objectives:
THE SEMI VIP Reception
- Schedule at least 1 email campaign to a minimum of 100 customers/prospects and send by May 17, 2012 to be entered into a drawing to win 2 Complimentary passes to the SEMICON West VIP Reception.
- The exhibitor who sends the most emails by June 8, 2012 wins one complimentary X-Press Lead Mobile Package with Bluetooth printer, valued at $675.
- The Exhibitor who generates the most registrations (excluding company staff) wins a 20% discount off their 2013 booth space fee, up to $2500.
Will your organization have a C-level Executive or someone who is looking to connect with the movers and shakers of the semiconductor industry at SEMICON West? Then consider having them attend the SEMI VIP Reception on Monday, July 9 from 6:00pm-7:30pm at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Itís a great way to kick-off the week with new high-level connections. Cost to attend is $150 and can be included in an existing exhibitor or attendee registration record by contacting +1.508.743.8532 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org Reception attendees will receive their ticket to the SEMI VIP Reception when picking up their badge at registration.
Raise Your Glasses at the SEMICON West Happy Hour
The SEMICON West Happy Hour will be the perfect opportunity to drive traffic to your booth to showcase your new products and solutions, and build on new or existing relationships. Take this opportunity to invite visitors to your booth by participating as a co-host! Exhibiting Companies can participate by:
Contact Marlene Sibley at email@example.com / Tel: +1.408.943.6988 for more information.
- Purchasing a food or beverage package to host in your booth during Happy Hour and we will help promote your participation
- Pre-purchase beverage tickets to hand out to your customers or potential customers and invite them to meet you back at your booth
- Sponsor any one of the bars that we will be set-up throughout the show floors.
Call for Entries: Best of West Awards - Extended deadline to May 21, 2012
Do you have a product, service or technology publicly introduced from August 1, 2011 through SEMICON West 2012? Let SEMI help showcase your important product and technology developments at SEMICON West with the Best of West Award.
Selected by an independent panel of highly qualified judges, Best of West finalists and award recipients are recognized throughout the industry for their submission's highest expected impact on the microelectronics industry. Submissions are free and open to ALL SEMICON West exhibitors. Nominees and the winner will receive a substantial amount of visibility through print, online, social media, onsite visibility and through the mobile app.
For more information on qualifications and submission instructions, please visit the Best of West page.
Continuing Exhibitor Activities:
Exhibitor Registration Portal
- Exhibitor Services Kit
- Forms and Brochures for all Official Vendor services
- Freeman CONCIERGE ELITE logon information
- Register Booth Staff
- Order Lead Retrieval Services
- Order List Rental Services
- X-Press Mail Exhibitor Invite System (available April 12)
Hotel Rooming Lists Due to CMR: May 25
- Book Individual Rooms or a Block of Rooms
Company Profile / Exhibitor Directory Administration
Last Day for Full Visibility: May 18.
- Update your company and product information for search results on our website, mobile app and -onsite printed Event Directory.