What’s new for 2016
Connect with your customer’s customers
Systems integrators such as Google, Facebook, Apple and others are gaining more and more influence on the equipment that your customers will need. At SEMICON West 2016, more conference programs are in place to attract your customers’ customers.
• New IC Design Summit
• Analog – New Frontiers
• Smart Manufacturing
• IoT Forum
• More technical sessions on advanced packaging , exploring wearables, IoT devices, mobile, automotive, and other areas of interest to systems integrators
• A full day of technical sessions on Flexible Hybrid Electronics
• Technical session on 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
More Assembly, Packaging and Test attendee traffic
• Introducing the new Advanced Packaging Forum with three full days of packaging technical sessions provided at no charge for attendees. Located on a new stage on the North Hall exposition floor, this program will provide compelling content to attract assembly and test engineers and draw them to your exhibit.
• Coupled with the new Test Forum with three full days of technical content, the new back end program offering will draw more engineering decision makers from the Assembly, Packaging and Test community. This forum will examine topics of strategic interest such as adaptive test, test data management issues and information security.
In the new microelectronics space, everything is up for grabs, including your business
Approximately $77B in semiconductor industry M&As occurred between January and September of 2015 – nearly six times the annual average of M&As over the past 5 years*